- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles as well as exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
- USE WITH 3M Half and Full Face Pieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter
- SWEPT BACK DESIGN allows an enhanced field of view and increased comfort
- SIMPLE SEAL CHECK: Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- VARIETY OF USES: When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering
- EASY TWIST ON AND OFF: Bayonet connection twist on and off easily for quick assembly and disassembly with many 3M half and full facepiece designs.
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.