- ???? Immune Support - Zinc is an essential nutrient and trace mineral that the body requires for normal function. Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in the body behind iron. Because zinc isn't produced by the body, we must get our zinc from our diet.
- ?? Heart Health - Zinc plays a role in many of the chemical reactions that take place within your body. It helps maintain your immune system, supports healthy skin and hair, and keeps your taste buds working properly.*
- ????? Eye Health - Zinc plays a role in maintaining vision health as well as eye structure and function.* It also helps support normal night vision by helping to convert light into electrical signals that are sent to the brain through retinal cells in the eyes.*
- ???? Oral Health - The mouth contains many different types of teeth and gum problems.* By taking zinc citrate you can help keep these problems under control while supporting overall oral health at the same time!*
- ???? Skin Health- Zinc is required for normal skin function such as cell division and maintaining healthy skin cells.* Zinc is essential for the maintenance of normal skin and hair. It is involved in the process of wound healing and tissue repair.*
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.