Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Collinsonia, or stone root, is spicy and sour in taste and possesses properties that are astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue, and alterative. Collinsonia contains saponins, alkaloids, tannins, and resins, and has deomstrated effectiveness for hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and diarrhea. - The main use for collinsonia is supporting hemorrhoids. This is because it has the ability to strengthen the veins of the body and thus works directly on strengthening the portal vein of the rectum and varicose vei
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device