- Di Propylene Glycol Liquid - 500g
- Dipropylene glycol is a clear, colorless, slightly viscous liquid which is far less hygroscopic than other common glycols.
- It is an excellent solvent completely miscible with water and many organic compounds such as ethanol, benzene, toluene, castor oil, carbon tetrachloride, monoethanolamine and diethanolamine. Dipropylene glycol is also an excellent mutual solvent or cosolvent.
- Dipropylene glycol is an excellent solvent for inks, especially the steam-set type, and for those used in printing food packages where the absence of residual taste and odour is essential.
- A mixture of dipropylene glycol and diethylene glycol is used as an extraction solvent for separating high purity aromatics from hydrocarbons. The polyester resins prepared from dipropylene glycol tend to be more flexible and less crystalline than those prepared from ethylene glycol. Dipropylene glycol polyesters are not so sensitive to water as the diethylene glycol polyesters.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.