Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- This item you are viewing consists of: 4 pounds - 4 bags (1 pound each bag) of a great Dominican coffee: Monte Real Coffee. This edition on this listing is ground coffee. This special coffee is 99.99% made of pure Dominican coffee beans and the other 0.01% is a flavor of chocolate.
- You get a coffee with a background taste of chocolate which doubles the excellent taste of nature.
- Here in Dominican Republic the daily routine of many Dominicans starts with the aroma of "Monte Real Coffee" every morning... doesn't matter where you are; in the country side, at the city, everywhere... that's what helps us have a great day!!!
- You will receive a top quality product packed with its ORIGINAL, UNTOUCHED AND SEALED PACKAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY: "J. Paiewonsky e Hijos, C. por A.". We really invite you to be part of our pride... If you have tasted it you know is amazing and if you haven't tried this excellent-top quality coffee, we recommend you to because we're sure you won't regret and very probably you will be ordering again soon!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device