- Made by the dry-roasting process that seals in all the nutrients, sattu is rich in protein, fibre, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium
- Sattu has long been used in the rural areas to cool down the body. Sattu sherbet is a great drink to quench your thirst during summer
- The high amount of insoluble fibre in sattu is great for the intestines. It cleanses your colon, detoxifies it of greasy food, rejigs your digestion and nixes flatulence, constipation and acidity
- Sattu sherbets keep the skin glowing and hydrated. Sattu has also traditionally been used to treat hair problems because it provides rich nutrients to the hair follicles
- It is said that drinking chilled sattu sherbet keeps blood sugar levels in control. Sattu also regulates your blood pressure. Drink sattu with water and a percent of salt for best results
- In fact, 100 gram of sattu contains 20.6 percent protein, 7.2 percent fat, 1.35 percent crude fibre, 65.2 percent carbohydrates, 2.7 percent total ash, 2.95 percent moisture and 406 calories
- It prevents the body from overheating and brings down the body temperature significantly
- Package Contents: 1 x sattu (1 kg); ingredient: vegetarian; shelf life: 730 days
- Weight: 1 kg
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.