- NOURISHES FRIENDLY BACTERIA*: Inulin, a fructooligosaccharide (FOS), is a soluble prebiotic fiber that is resistant to digestion and reaches the large intestine essentially intact*
- VERY LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Inulin has a pleasant flavor that adds a mild sweetness to foods and drinks, but has a very low glycemic index and will not negatively impact serum glucose levels*
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Intestinal probiotic bacteria consume inulin and in turn, produce the short-chain fatty acids that nourish the cells lining the colon* Inulin thus helps to maintain intestinal health and function*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.