Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- ? SUPER ANTIOXIDANT FORMULA: Japanese knotweed is an excellent source of resveratrol, the chemical compound found in grapesexcept Japanese knotweed contains high concentrations of trans-resveratrol, the active form of the compound most useful to the body. Japanese knotweed is quickly becoming the preferred source of Resveratrol. Black pepper extract increases and aids faster absorption of Resveratrol.*
- ? SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM: Japanese knotweed contains a wide spectrum of chemical compounds offering herbal benefits. Together with resveratrol, these substances offer potent antioxidants, as well as the cardiovascular, nervous system, and liver function support.*
- ? PROMOTES BETTER COGNITIVE ABILITIES: The natural antioxidant combination possesses polyphenolic compounds with anti-inflammatory properties. Dietary intake of polyphenols is believed to protect against reactive oxygen species that delay or reduce the onset of age-related neurodegenerative diseases.
- ? IMPROVES SKIN & HAIR HEALTH: Grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidins attributed to its healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- ? PREMIUM QUALITY, BUY RISK FREE, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device