Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- INCREASE CAREGIVER FREEDOM - This Portable Caregiver Alert package allows the caregiver to be in other parts of the house, attending to other activities, and still receive an alert when motion is detected. Setup is quick & easy! Insert batteries & its ready to use. Motion Sensor can be placed by bed or doorway.
- PLACE IT ANYWHERE - Place the Motion Sensor next to the bed or a doorway and when the sensor field is interrupted, a signal is sent to the remote alert monitor. Wall mounting accessories included.
- NO IN ROOM NOISE - The silent resident Exit Alarm eliminates noise at the bedside and instead, only alerts caregivers through the remote receiver. Adjustable volume (Hi/Lo/Med). Monitor to alarm range is up to 300 ft.
- BATTERIES REQUIRED - Motion Sensor requires 3 AA batteries, and Remote Alert Monitor requires 3 C batteries (not included) OR purchase with AC Adapter AC-04 12 volt (sold separately), which is compatible with both the motion sensor and remote alarm, to use less batteries over the life of this product.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES (1) 433-EC Cordless Monitor, (1) 433-MS Motion Sensor, (1) Microfiber Cloth, and (2) Individual Audiowipes
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device