Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- CLINICALLY TESTED: TheraBreath PLUS Maximum-Strength Fresh Breath Oral Rinse has been clinically tested and become one of America's best-selling specialty oral hygiene treatments.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED ORAL RINSE: This maximum-strength formula is our most powerful dentist-recommended fresh breath oral rinse. It was previously only available through our website and dental offices, but it is now available through Amazon.
- GUARANTEED FRESH BREATH: Clinical studies indicate that TheraBreath is highly effective at combating bad breath for up to 24 hours. It's been formulated with powerful active ingredients to be effective when nothing else works.
- HIGH-QUALITY ORAL RINSE: Our non-acidic formula is packed with green tea antioxidants, tea tree extract, aloe vera, and a Peppermint flavor. It contains no alcohol, artificial flavors or colors, and is certified kosher, gluten-free and vegan.
- STOPS BAD BREATH: TheraBreath PLUS Oral Rinse is an extra-strength formula that stops the toughest cases of morning breath, food odor, and bad breath due to dry mouth. It neutralizes the sulfur-producing bacteria responsible for bad breath.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device