Not sure which grade of maple syrup you like? Try a sampler of the best that Vermont has to offer. This wonderful crate contains three 3.4 oz bottles of Pure, Natural Maple Syrup. 1) Delicate Grade is very light and has a mild, more delicate maple flavor. It is usually made earlier in the season when the weather is colder. This is the best grade for making maple candy and maple cream. 2) Grade A Amber is a bit darker, and has a bit more maple flavor. It is the most popular grade of table syrup, and is usually made after the sugaring season begins to warm, about mid-season. 3) Grade A Robust is darker yet, with a stronger maple flavor. It is usually made later in the season as the days get longer and warmer. Although many people use this for table syrup; because of its strong flavor, it's often used for cooking, baking, and flavoring in special foods. Includes all 3 Grades of Vermont Maple Syrup Each bottle is 3.4 oz of Pure Natural Vermont Maple Syrup
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.